The Springfield school system feels so much more complete now that Super
Nintendo -intendant Chalmers has been added to the game. It’s always a pleasure to have another voiced-character added into the game, and lets be honest, this update wouldn’t have been nearly as fun if you couldn’t hear him shout “SKINNERRRR!” when you tapped on him.
Once the Springfield High School finishes construction he will unlock, setting off the quest line for this update. If you take a look at his task list you will notice that his tasks are evenly divided between indoor and outdoor activities. One other thing to note is that he is the first, and only character to have a permanent task in the All Night Gym.
|60m||$70||17||Shout at “SKINNERRRR!”||Springfield Elementary|
|4h||$175||45||Lead Calisthenics||All Night Gym||8h||$275||70||Catch Some “DINNERRRR!”||Minnow Pond|
|12h||$420||100||Intend Springfield High School||Springfield High School||24h||$600||150||Survive Off the Land||Campfire|
These troublesome twins are now available to add to your Springfield, providing you’re willing to cough up 150 donuts. It is important to notethat although these are two individuals, they act as one character for all of their tasks. As with all premium characters, they do earn money and XP at a higher rate than other characters, which is always nice when you’re trying to progress through the game.
- Unique, only instance of two characters always acting as one
- A majority of their tasks are outdoors, so you’ll see some fun animations
- Once you have built Springfield Elementary, all of their tasks are unlocked
- They have seven tasks of varying length, which is more than most characters have
- They are not voiced
- They do not come with a building
Sherri & Terri
|60m||$105||26||Mock Others||Springfield Elementary|
|2h||$175||40||Play a Duet||–||4h||$260||70||Use Their Secret Language||–|
|8h||$420||105||Torment Bart||Springfield Elementary|
|12h||$600||150||Do the Creepy Twin Stare||–||16h||$750||200||Cry to Get What They Want||–||24h||$1,000||225||Text in Twin-Speak||–|
The Squeaky-Voice Teen is the most affordable premium characters you could buy. In fact, you may be able to purchase him with just the donuts you can save up through regular game play making the purchase even more enticing. Having more characters in your town can help you earn money and experience much faster, especially since premium characters earn at a higher rate than regular characters.
- Only costs 30 donuts
- Is one of the few voiced characters
- Is employed at a variety of establishments
- Has tasks in both Springfield and Krustyland
- Can start working right away, great for new players
- Only has two outdoor tasks
- You may want to save your donuts for another purchase
- You have a chance of finding this character inside of a Mystery Box
|60m||$105||26||Valet at the Gilded Truffle||Gilded Truffle|
|4h||$260||70||Usher at Aztec Theatre ||Aztec Theatre||8h||$420||105||Sweep Hair||Jake’s Unisex Hair Palace|
|12h||$600||150||Brew Coffee||Java Server|