Should you buy Santa’s Village?
I bought my Santa’s Village last Christmas mainly because I wanted the Santa costume for Homer, it’s the same price this year as it was then, 200 donuts which isn’t exactly cheap.
So let’s have a look at some pros and cons for buying or not!
- It earns $300 a day and 30 XP.
- Santa Homer earns money and XP at the premium rate.
- It looks pretty nice surrounded by snow and reindeer.
- It’s Christmas and Homer looks awesome walking around dressed as Santa.
- Homers costume has many amusing outside tasks, he even gets to fly a sleigh!
- It is a limited time building, after Christmas it could be gone for good! Or until next Christmas.
- Santa’s Village has no animation.
- It’s pretty expensive at 200 donuts.
- There is another Santa in town and he is free!
- Santa Homer won’t help you earn gift cards, Santa Flanders will.
- No character apart from Homer interacts with Santa’s village and he only has one task there.
- Homers costume can only really be used for a month, after the snow has gone it looks out of place.
Last year buying Santa’s Village was the only way to have a Santa walk your town this year there is a free option! I would probably only buy this if your collecting Homer costumes or if you have money to burn. It is a nice addition at Christmas time but for the rest of the year its a bit pointless the choice is yours though.
Here’s what I did with my Santa’s Village.